Get out this summer and join us at The Star for a night out with the family to explore the Entertainment District and enjoy a free outdoor showing of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows” on July 11th! The Star Entertainment District is the perfect place to shop and dine before the movie starts at 7:00 p.m. on Tostitos Championship Plaza. For details on the more than thirty restaurants, shopping and specialty services within The Star Entertainment District, click here.
Be sure to check out our exclusive movie night specials as well!
- Cane Rosso - Stop by and enjoy normal happy hour specials from 3pm - 6pm including: $5 Marinara and Margherita pizzas, $5 meatball appetizers, $7 Emma and Ella pizzas, $7 bolognese pasta, $3 peronis, and $5 glasses of house red and white wine and specialty cocktails. Specials available for dine-in only.
- Dee Lincoln Prime - Enjoy half-priced sushi and sake by the glass from 4pm - 6pm (dine-in only).
- East Hampton Sandwich Co. - Dine in before or after the movie anytime from 5pm to 9pm and receive 10% off your bill.
- Freshii - Stop by one of the newest additions to The Star and grab something healthy for dinner and enjoy 25% off one item!
- Sushi Marquee - Stop by Sushi Marquee for happy hour from 3pm to 6pm and enjoy $5 TMNT-themed specialty cocktails and $7 veggie tempura, jalapeno poppers, dynamite shrimp, avocado bombs, shishito peppers, and calamari steak.
- Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar - Click here to place a to go order online and receive 25% off your bill when you use code MOVIE25 or stop by and enjoy live entertainment and Ladies Night specials from 4pm until close including $5 glasses and $20 bottles of wine, $5 flatbreads, and $24 raw oyster dozens.
- Ziziki's - Grab some greek food and enjoy half price gyros (both all-natural chicken and free-range lamb available) all day on Wednesday.
Getting to Ford Center